What's new

The Dawn Brigade

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Will you all shut up?

TDB is merged into RMM now.

Scourge didn't raid TDB, they merged into RMM.

(You can't fire me, I quit sorta thing)

RMM>Scourge.

End of topic.

--- merged: Nov 7, 2011 at 1:57 AM ---

PS: USSR raided the fuck out of Scourge, so Buried you have NO room to talk with your petty screenshots.

Good day<3

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
You obviously know nothing about this. We raided TDB and stole all their items. Why are you saying RMM>Scourge? We've killed RMM in pvp many times unless they decide to 10v3. Whatever you stole from us previously has already been gained back. Your team won't even fight us because they know they suck. Scourge> Ussr + RMM

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
My team hasn't been on and I can't fight you because I'm ranked as builder....so gewdwahn?

And the fact that you've gained 30 diamond blocks back already since the time we raided you makes me extremely suspicious as to how you did that so quickly......​

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
I have some evidence supporting one of their members might X-ray. Speaty once found a chest in the middle of nowhere, not even dug it up, with 35 diamond blocks in it. I was suspicous, and I am even more now that Tanja found they got 30 blocks from when they raided.

Also, TDB and RMM FTW

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Yo dawg, I heard you guys are talking like queers, so we have opinions, let them show on the battlefield. Jeff> BETTER THAN ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! jkjkIm not, its more like RMM and USSR and Scourge are equal, all good super powers. And Tanja, what is Builder, is it new?

--- merged: Nov 7, 2011 at 11:48 PM ---

Wait, you are a mod!!?!?!?!

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
It's not my fault if our team is amazing at mining. Plus if we would have xrayed we would have been caught already.

--- merged: Nov 9, 2011 at 3:26 AM ---

I have some evidence supporting one of their members might X-ray. Speaty once found a chest in the middle of nowhere, not even dug it up, with 35 diamond blocks in it. I was suspicous, and I am even more now that Tanja found they got 30 blocks from when they raided.

Also, TDB and RMM FTW

Just because we had diamond blocks doesn't mean that we xrayed anything. We tore up your base and took it over for our recruits. Obviously anything you had hidden would be revealed. And stop copying me, you know TDB is dead. There's no point in saying TDB FTW since TDB is shit along with RMM.