What's new

Guide TF2 Professional Pyro guide

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
I was recently taught how to play Team Fortress 2 like a professional and I would like to invite everyone else to join me by following this easy guide!

GEAR

Your gear is your key to victory, with the right gear you will be the bane of any normal TF2 player and you will end up clearing servers by outplaying everyone. It is best to make sure every weapon you get is strange as then your opponents will understand how many peons you have destroyed.

Primary: The backburner
How to acquire: Common item, play the game or get it from a friend or something.

ff97b7cc59.jpg

The backburner is the obvious choice for the skilled pyro player, who needs to airblast when you get mad crits from the backdoor and also have large amounts of swag?

Secondary: Detonator or Flaregun
How to acquire: Common item, play the game or get it from a friend or something.

933b4bce05.jpg

The detonator or the flaregun should be used by all professionals, it's not as sick if you get a 360 trickshot with the shotgun. Get the flaregun/Detonator instead.

Melee: Anything
How to acquire: N/A

87ebe8ca48.jpg

If you ever get a kill with your melee weapon make sure to make a witty comment to the peasant you executed.

Hat: Triclops
How to acquire: The most important item to make you a pro is also the hardest to acquire. You need to download Super MNC from steam (FREE) and get the achievement for getting level 20. This will take a fair amount of time and unless you're injecting mad heroin you'll probably end up quitting before you get to 20. Getting to level 20 is a true sign of being a top pro on TF2 and you can then wear this hat proudly.

2c64a7f2c8.jpg

This is the best/most pro helmet to use, the three eyes make you 50% more aware of your surroundings and only complete 1337 players even have this helmet. THIS hat is what will give you the edge.

Misc slot: The Jingle Belt

How to acquire: Probably trading.
9cc3fa7f4b.jpg

The jingle belt will jingle with every single step you take, when there are multiple Pyros running around with the belts on the enemy will become incredibly scared and it will make it really easy to win the game. The sound will end up haunting your enemies for weeks after their encounter with you.

Once you have your gear, you're ready for the last section.
HOW TO PLAY

1) open console and type bind b "say get outplayed by my superior skilled play"

2) Put on this music.

3) w+m1

4) tap your b key every time you die/get a kill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iguana

Level 18
Jul 17, 2010
Credits
this is a proven guide, i have a plebian pyro with a lack of hats and so far i have been sucking my own dick backwards, i need a professional tutor for pyro to teach me how to play, i dont even have the music on

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
I used to be shit at pyro, then I found this guide and was invited to an mlg tf2 team. True story I was there.