What's new

Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mircea

Level 5
Jul 15, 2011
Credits
So i log in a few minutes ago, and i find that my base is engulfed in a giant cobblestone and water turd.First of all, the cobblestone completely filled every empty space in my home,even though the chunk is owned by my faction and i haven't lost it due to pvp.My crops are gone and replaced with cobble and i think cleaning up this stuff will take ages.Now i don't know if this is some kind of glitch or the work of some griefers but it violated the protection granted by my faction's claimed zone.Nobody should be able to place blocks in my 16x16 chunk, from bedrock to the sky limit.Even so ,this giant cobblestone turd does that.Seriously wtf(this must have happened in the last 12 hours or so while i was offline).Meh some error while uploading pictures .Just check out x:319 z:220.

[attachment=130:2011-08-11_17.46.25.png]

--- merged: Aug 11, 2011 at 4:22 PM ---

Spoke to Echo and he said it was lava and water griefing.I find this odd since every air block in my base was replaced by cobble.My crops and torches were destroyed. I know nobody really cares but what if this happens to a bigger faction base? What if somebody took a giant cobblestone and water turd on a part of the RMM base? I seriously think this glitch needs to be adressed properly and the responsable people punished.Now ,i am not being a bad sport about it.I have nothing against somebody trashing my propriety while it is either wilderness or claimed by another faction.However, as long as the server offers the prerogative of claimable land and faction protections , i want the people that did this punished.And their hamsters strangled.If they do not own hamsters ,they will be sent some within the next 7 working days, along with a piece of rope and instructions.

EDIT* The admins were bros and cleaned the entire mess up(cheers).But this does not mean it cannot happen again

Attachments

• 2011-08-11_17.46.25.png
    2011-08-11_17.46.25.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 32

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
did the other admins determine who did it?

and I do recommend watching who joins your faction, as I see it as an acceptable form of espionage and treason for someone to join a faction and screw their things up and raid them. Factions need to be cautious on who they let in.

Also every other faction on the server would like to thank you for sharing your base's x,y location to everyone who reads this thread.

Mircea

Level 5
Jul 15, 2011
Credits
:)) My base is on the top of a hill 300 blocks away from spawn.Not quite the most well guarded secret:)) And its more like a fort since my main base is roughly 4000-5000 something blocks away:D and yes the admins said that a dude did it(forgot his name though).Oh and nobody could have betrayed me since i have been a one man faction for a while now

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Ah, cool. Good thing its settled.

just don't forget to make a post about this faction and pay the faction tax, or it may be disbanded :p

Status
Not open for further replies.