RMM Recruitment

xSpeechlessBacon

Level 12
Nov 21, 2011
Credits
- IGN: xSpeechlessBacon

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I like to PVP and I've noticed that RMM are good PVPers. Also i love to raid and i know RMM do to.

- Your timezone?: GMT (England/ London)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: I'm not sure what it is but i assume its a place to talk to each other and I'll most likely be able to get it.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Well Yes i have a mic but i dont really like talking over computer but if I ever have to I will.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Im quite new to the server but i have been in ThePros and Romans/ Eldin

- Are you currently in another clan?: No

- Why should we pick you? I'm a good PVPer, I would like to mine for you and i would share my items, I don't cause arguments and I'm ver active.

- Availability: I can come on when ever i want but i wont be able to stay on as long as most of you on Monday- Friday because of time differences but on weekends I'm on when ever i like.

minman135

Level 10
Dec 4, 2011
Credits
Your timezone?:caluforina-

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:no but i will be getting it

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: probly not

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):the dookies

- Are you currently in another clan?:nope

- Why should we pick you?i love pvping and to build and i love to be with other people

--- merged: Dec 4, 2011 5:17 PM ---

i am applying for RMMrecruit faction

BritishVampire

Level 44
Jan 29, 2011
Credits

Denied for like the 5th time

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits

Protip: This guy has been accused for hacking before

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Chazzazor

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: i want to join you because you are a good faction, lots of you and i am into joining you.

- Your timezone?:GMT

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:yes

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):Scourge

- Are you currently in another clan?:yes just to be safe

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))because i will mine if you want i think i have about 5th best mining on the server and you no what i am like at pvp.

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST))weekends and evenings

xSpeechlessBacon

Level 12
Nov 21, 2011
Credits
Protip: This guy has been accused for hacking before

erm yes i have been acused by optic_minecraft but alot people would think hes not that good and because i killed him he thinks i hack and plus i have died alot and many people would say that im not hacking

andyboyonalert

Level 1
Sep 27, 2011
Credits
-Name: Andyboyonalert

-Why do you wish to join RMM?: I would like to be in RMM because are more skilled then all of the other factions i have been in. I can tell that RMM is better already by the fact that they have recruitment faction and dont let people in the main faction right away.

-What Battalion are you interested in?: Most likely Battalion 2.

-Do you have TeamSpeak and/or a Mic?: Im able to download it, i do have skype and i do have a mic

-Are you willing to use you're Mic?: Yeah i can use it

-Previous Minecraft Clan (s): Luck3rs, Poisons and Min3rs (Min3rs was mine)

-Are you currently in another clan?: Yes but it would'nt matter if i had to leave it.

-Why should we pick you?: I am a good sword fighter (not against hackers) i can build good houses and buildings and i love to mine all day.

-Availability: Weekdays 5:00pm-8:00pm Eastern and weekends 10am-8pm for about 1-3 hours

-Rough estimate of when you started playing minecraft: When it was in 1.5, but multi-player was around in 1.7

-Is English you're first language?: Yes

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name) chazzazor

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: (Please try to come up with a specific reason, not just "RMM seems to be good.")becasue i think they are the best PVPers on the server and i like to raid witch you guys do alot. also you are allys with Me.

- Your timezone?: GMT (England)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: yes

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):Scourge

- Are you currently in another clan?:yes, fei234

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))i would love to mine for you guys and i will do what ever you ask. i am good at pvp.

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST))I am availbly (monday-friday, late) any time on the weekend.

xSpeechlessBacon

Level 12
Nov 21, 2011
Credits
OOOPS lol

i reported my reply on this sorry Admins xD RMM fei234 is not a proper faction were just helping marko build in it and also i have got chazzazors trust and i wish he could join RMM he is also not going to be in Scourge for a while to show he wants to join

Thanks xD

nuke_u

Level 0
Dec 14, 2011
Credits

Flips75

Level 0
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Flips75

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I have no other faction to go to, it seems like one of those better factions, i want to be of help, and i like raiding and fighting in wars.

- Your timezone?: EST

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: wtf is that?

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yesh :3

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Thepros, and alot others thay i cant remember :t .

- Are you currently in another clan?: No

- Why should we pick you?: i will help around the faction (i.e. mining, collecting wood, ect) I like to help in battle situations, and i like to be appart of a group.

- Availability: every other weekend

-May i plz add that i am a girl, so dont call me a 'guy' everytime u want me to respond to you .

xSpeechlessBacon

Level 12
Nov 21, 2011
Credits

Hey RMM flips is also a friend of mine on minecraft SHE! is really cool and friendly I think it would be cool to also let her in RMMrecruit and to see how wel she does

<3 SpeechlessBacon