What's new

RMM Admins for Admin Abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsipal

Level 3
Aug 10, 2011
Credits
The RMM Admins are quite obviously biased in their bans. You can check our thread full of evidence of Kerv-Hacker hacking, however they are trying to say that he was glitching. They banned me and Oliza with very little proof, and are denying anything we say against it. One of the keys here is that their precious faction member was excused for glitching, however, two of our members were banned without thread, or warning.

Galaxy_Angel

Level 2
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
Agreed. The RMM Admins are very well abusing their power on us and being biased, banning two of our own members and not banning Klevlorn for god mode.

Ew, erskew, Dannie, The Noodle, I believe you guys are the good admins instead of the ADMIN ABUSING RMM, Admins. Anyways, if you do see this Dannie. You were a bro and we had proof that supported our claims. Ew, thank you for your banning of the godmodder Schmoo, unlike the RMM admins who won't do shit. erskew, even though you weren't there for us. You still sticked up for us, that's good enough for me. And The Noodle, I'm sorry man, your server is filled with shitty hackers and factions filled with admin abusers.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Who the shit are the RMM admins?

Well I presume they're the mediators that come from the RMM. But you can never be sure about this kind of people.

And outside Aggression, Noodle is a part of the RMM. And he has our clans forums, home server, and TS. Because he's awesome like that.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
No one in the RMM is an admin? The highest ranked member we have is Head Mediator?

P.S. "All staff complaints are to be forwarded to myself." -The Noodle

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
The RMM Admins are quite obviously biased in their bans. You can check our thread full of evidence of Kerv-Hacker hacking, however they are trying to say that he was glitching. They banned me and Oliza with very little proof, and are denying anything we say against it. One of the keys here is that their precious faction member was excused for glitching, however, two of our members were banned without thread, or warning.

Made my day. Last time I checked Admins belong to a faction named "Staff".

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Here's a freebie.

RMM Staff members

Head Mediator- Cub_Nake

Mediator- Laithes

Mediator- SeaRex

That's all the staff that the RMM has, and none of them are admins.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Too bad Ew and yourself are Mods Erskew. Implying that they don't understand the differences between any of the staff ranks.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
BREAKING NEWS: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how we operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-aaah with Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Whinin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.