What's new

Red Coats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2011
Credits
In Game Name: Andersen1996

Country of residence/TimeZone (e.g UK-GMT):i live in Iceland and i dont know the timezone

Why you should join: cuz everyone in my faction are baned exept zezze he went to you

Why you have left your old faction: becaus i got raided twice and every one exept zezze are baned

What is your most powerful role (e.g Builder, Miner, Fighter): i'm a good builder and miner not that good fighter but i got lucky onec i kelled two in full diamond when i had only diamond sword

so yeah thats it i hope i get invited =D

I'll think on it Andersen :)

--- merged: Jul 18, 2011 at 6:41 PM ---

In Game Name: Andersen1996

Country of residence/TimeZone (e.g UK-GMT):i live in Iceland and i dont know the timezone

Why you should join: cuz everyone in my faction are baned exept zezze he went to you

Why you have left your old faction: becaus i got raided twice and every one exept zezze are baned

What is your most powerful role (e.g Builder, Miner, Fighter): i'm a good builder and miner not that good fighter but i got lucky onec i kelled two in full diamond when i had only diamond sword

so yeah thats it i hope i get invited =D

Andersen, you may join. :D

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Yeah, that's what we were talking about. We have a free build area in out aggression base with some nice houses though.

srsbsnz

Level 0
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
In Game Name: srsbsnz

Country of residence/TimeZone (e.g UK-GMT): CA-EST

Why you should join: I'm really good with pvp and mining, I like this faction and I see it around.

Why you have left your old faction: It was crap. Needed a new one.

What is your most powerful role (e.g Builder, Miner, Fighter): Miner and Fighter. Can do both, really good at

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I was talking about the up and mighty(don't tell anything RMM) home server. We have so much shit you can randomly find a subway line anywhere on the explored map. Then follow it, and then find some sort of an airbase.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Can someone lock this thread, the goddamn faction isn't even open anymore and this has just degenerated into trolling and boasting. Yes the RMM server is great but why do they need to know about it, only members can go on. End the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.