What's new

Re: GomLv sister

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits
I dont mean to offend anyone in this post. I am curious to see what people think. I do not no what to think right now but have fun in the poll i guess.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Moar Picks

diamond-pick_normal.png

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Removed the number, but as for the pics, deal with it. If your sister posted them online, then it's not our problem, go ask her to make her profile more private. She's obviously okay with people looking at her in a bikini, why aren't you?

I have a sister who knows not to post shit like this, maybe you should teach yours better.

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits
Removed the number, but as for the pics, deal with it. If your sister posted them online, then it's not our problem, go ask her to make her profile more private. She's obviously okay with people looking at her in a bikini, why aren't you?

I have a sister who knows not to post shit like this, maybe you should teach yours better.

thank you for removing the number. i asked like 2-3 other admins but i guess they didnt care. thank you tom

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
thank you for removing the number. i asked like 2-3 other admins but i guess they didnt care. thank you tom

I think you'll find Echo is busy doing the technical support for Aggression and BoN, Noodle is busy with other things. I am generally the one adminning on the forums, if you have a problem on here instead of just posting madly, try PMing me.

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits
I think you'll find Echo is busy doing the technical support for Aggression and BoN, Noodle is busy with other things. I am generally the one adminning on the forums, if you have a problem on here instead of just posting madly, try PMing me.

will do. thanks!

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits

Same here, I generally won't respond to rage in threads, PM me, or use the report system to get my serious attention.

However, I will repeat as I said in the other thread, teach your sister to put less information on the net, everything that was posted was pretty much available to everyone who took a minute to look.