What's new

Pankastainipaul Flying/Other

BigBennieP

Level 1
Jul 25, 2011
Credits
Crayeon and I were trying to lure Paul into our trap courtyard. He flew from way outside of our base to inside our base in less then a second. This could have been attributed to lag, yes, but they had been standing out there on and off for at least five minutes, and it seems highly unlikely that he would choose the one moment that the server lagged to finally make his way inside. Had he been just outside the door I would have believed it, but he was out not far from the main walkway, and behind us the next moment. Not only this, but he seemed to have no trouble homing in and destroying us despite this "lag" that he was experiencing.

TheJFX claimed that Paul threw all his gear to TheJFX before he ran in, in case he died. Our screenshot here is him in all of his gear, inside of our base.

Attachments

• 2011-07-26_21.00.09.png
    2011-07-26_21.00.09.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 19

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Proof may not seem like much, but he was doing the same with me. He was attacking Velocityshot51 in front while I got hit while nobody but PalastainPaul was close (who was facing Velocity the entire time). I was also at least 3 (4?) blocks away. After I asked him how he did that, he blamed it on lag. Throughout the encounter, he moved smoothly and without any lag at all that is shown by pauses between movements and someone suddenly being in another place (which did not happen). Therefore, his excuses were fake, which should draw some attention. Thank you.