What's new

Notice for all factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
The price is alright, it'll remove so many small factions.

Though I have to say, in the future increasing the price would be a good way of making new members get involved with other factions. If anyone thinks this is unfair as old factions don't have to pay, they could also be forced to pay.

Rokku_Ryu

Level 7
Jul 24, 2011
Credits
If anyone thinks this is unfair as old factions don't have to pay, they could also be forced to pay.

That crosses a dangerous line, one that corporations and publishers try to cross every year. How do you make customers pay for the things they have already payed for. Fact is: the price was set, and the people who already paid, shouldn't have to pay another dime.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Stupid Idea by me: Let's be like Notch. Those who bought the game before Beta, get everything free. Those who bought it after Beta, don't get everything free, just most of the updates.

Let's be similar, the factions that paid now won't have to pay, those who will pay later will have to pay later.

Not saying that border is NOW, it should be later, because Notch announced this will be while MC was still in Alpha.

(Admins/Mods - please let me post SOMEWHERE, and since this is kind of a community matter, I guess I can post here. Or clearly tell me where can I post, and where I can't.)

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
The price is alright, it'll remove so many small factions.

Though I have to say, in the future increasing the price would be a good way of making new members get involved with other factions. If anyone thinks this is unfair as old factions don't have to pay, they could also be forced to pay.

Ccbbb7fbd3b7c29a6905cc6153b3bc2e

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Faction Thread Standards:

• Correct Spelling.
  • Minimum of one paragraph about the faction.
  • Recruitment process.
  • If the faction is not recruiting members this must be clearly stated.

My thread meets the first 3 requirements. However, if you have read it, you will know that we only recruit people rank Admin and above. Do I have to write 'We aren't recruiting' because the recruiting policy is obviously a joke?

Jakers42

Level 11
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
Helios rarely recruits due to most players liking to pirate and steal things...

However, there is sometimes that one player every now and then that doesn't ask to join, but is nice enough to help us out and such.

Trust is the key issue for me when recruiting.

SimonMattila

Level 2
Aug 2, 2011
Credits
Noodles. When you add 3Knights to payment list, remove fear. I joined Fear (undercover). Somehow they gave me ownership. I unclaimed all land for money and removed the faction FEAR. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.