What's new

Not much Rp, only KOS

Troxnic

Level 0
Apr 8, 2015
Credits
Joined the server hoping for some RP fun but was quickly let down with all the KOS, There's hardly any RP at all, only kids trolling and Killing on sight. Multiply times people have been "raiding my base" and when they die they just comes back to the my base to bug me more. I cant get resources to build new base because high geared just KOS. Gets boring after a while, makes me not wanna play the game at all actually, Thanks.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Joined the server hoping for some RP fun but was quickly let down with all the KOS, There's hardly any RP at all, only kids trolling and Killing on sight. Multiply times people have been "raiding my base" and when they die they just comes back to the my base to bug me more. I cant get resources to build new base because high geared just KOS. Gets boring after a while, makes me not wanna play the game at all actually, Thanks.

There's definitely a lot of KOS right now, we're soon going to be working on a full RP server for this very reason though. :)

Troxnic

Level 0
Apr 8, 2015
Credits
There's definitely a lot of KOS right now, we're soon going to be working on a full RP server for this very reason though. :)
Thank you, I really would like to hear more about this full RP server. Pls get back to me with more info when you know that server will happen.