What's new

[NoDx_ViiRuS] - [Spawn Shooting] Appeal

NoDx_ViiRuS

Level 4
Dec 25, 2011
Credits
Even though there is no rule on the forums about it, i was jailed for spawn shooting. Although i didn't hit anyone. Suppose ably i was attempting to shoot at two people. But, since there is no rule that i can see, and i didn't hit anyone. In my opinion it was abuse. Mediator BritishVamp jailed me when there is no rule for it, that means mediator abuse.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Like I said in game this is a rule and complaints about mediators should go to noodle not in public.

Attempting to hit someone from spawn is still breaking a rule, I didn't warn you about it tonight because i have warned you and others before while you have been on so you should know better.

NoDx_ViiRuS

Level 4
Dec 25, 2011
Credits
Sorry about the complaint, didn't mean to. But i haven't been warned of this before and I've seen others do it. They didn't get jailed and there was no rule on the forums about it, so i thought it was okay. It obviously wasn't and i apologize, but now i do know and i won't do it again.

NoDx_ViiRuS

Level 4
Dec 25, 2011
Credits
I know this because look how many xrayers madmockers has caught ... i was talking to him when he busted them ... thats what i meant by plugins to " Catch cheaters "

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Even though there is no rule on the forums about it, i was jailed for spawn shooting. Although i didn't hit anyone. Suppose ably i was attempting to shoot at two people. But, since there is no rule that i can see, and i didn't hit anyone. In my opinion it was abuse. Mediator BritishVamp jailed me when there is no rule for it, that means mediator abuse.

O Rly? Lets seee...

1)" Plugin abuse will be taken seriously.

- This includes hitting players in a warzone while you are on the safe zone wall."

This is directly from: http://aggressionpvp.com/pages/rules/

I also don't even your /plugins excuse. The server tells you whenever you enter a different zoned area. so every time you go into spawn it tells you that its a safe zone, so you are really good at playing minecraft blindfolded, or you just don't care.

In my opinion it is not abuse, just a 14 year old who needs to brain more.