What's new

Monday Arena Tournaments

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
As of now, I will be holding an Arena Tournament every Monday. Below are the rules, prizes, and participants in the current tournament.

Rules:

- Participants, please stay in the arena during the tournament.

- Make it easy on those running the tournament and do not complain about fights, talk when a Moderator/Admin says that they need it quiet to keep the tournament running smoothly, etc.

- Do NOT jump into the arena at all, you will be teleported in when it is your turn.

- No fighting in the stands.

All of these rules are simply to keep the event running smoothly and to keep it an enjoyable experience for spectators, participants, and those running it. The punishments include being removed from the tournament or being removed from the arena.

Prizes:

All prizes vary on the tournament and number of participants, and will be announced on the Monday of the tournament.

Participants:

This week's tournament is a 16 slot, single elimination tournament. Either /msg me in game or post here to be added.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
This will be a bit more organized, and I will be strict with the rules to make sure that it runs as smoothly as possible. Adding you all now. ;)