Anonymau5ie

Level 1
Jun 15, 2012
Credits
Position wanted: Moderator

Minecraft Name: Anonymau5ie

Timezone: PST (GMT -8)

Relevant Experience:
- BeastNode Community Manager (Past: Brohoster, Phoenixerve)
- Spout moderator
- Ample experience with the plugins used on Aggression.
- Have played on Aggression and attained Cpl.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Well Mau5ie, I've only known you for a about 2 weeks, but in those 2 weeks I've identified that you have a great personality. A personality I feel is great for staff. You are extremely nice and you are quite smart from what I understand. You talk to me and the rest of staff almost on a daily bases on TeamSpeak and you are one of the fairest people on Aggression. A trail to see your experience with the plug ins is the only I can think of that would be needed. You have shown great qualities suited to being a Mod. Granted the decision is up to the rest of staff, I fully back mau5ie becoming a Moderator.

Anonymau5ie

Level 1
Jun 15, 2012
Credits
A trail to see your experience with the plug ins is the only I can think of that would be needed.

Well, considering half my job at BeastNode involves configuring and fixing plugins for my clients because they're incapable of helping themselves, I've handled most plugins under the sun. :3

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Well, considering half my job at BeastNode involves configuring and fixing plugins for my clients because they're incapable of helping themselves, I've handled most plugins under the sun. :3
Well then I honestly cant see much hindering you being granted this position.

Josrence

Level 44
Jul 23, 2010
Credits
Seems legit.

Mau5ie is a pretty cool guy. From what I understand, he holds many IRC connections and is an all-around level-headed sort of guy. I vouch for him.