What's new

Mediator awkward situation

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Hello there. Today I would like to discuss a situation with mediators and the list. So for all of you who don't know, I have applied for a mediator spot, and I am on a 'list before mediator (I hope).' As I have joined RMM, there are many other mediators on the clan, with Velocity and SeaRex, as well as British, Snowy and some others applying.

I am mainly making this thread to ask admins if they would allow (If accepted) alot of mediators in one faction, because I know theere are some annoying, whiney people out there who would go off at having so many mediators in RMM, and 'Admin favourism.'

Thank you for reading,

Mark_577

P.S The list has 4 members, and there is meant to be 6. (You get the hint ;))

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Hi Mark,

Currently admins will be active due to the large amount of problems occurring caused by the Minecraft 1.8 update and Craftbukkit errors, which is one reason why we haven't bothered recruiting anyone else yet. Second reason being the ranking system is going to be revamped soon, as promised, and probably some firmer rules for Mediators put in place when that happens. We are still going a head with the large majority of the changes expressed in the Aggression 1.1 Patch notes, the only obstacle now is that Craftbukkit isn't yet on a recommended build and therefor a lot of developers are uneasy about working with it, presumably. To answer your question, yes I do feel RMM has maybe one too many Mediators already, however this is not in anyway a sign of favoritism it is simply because they are much more professional, mature and trustworthy overall.

As a side note I'd like to add that those who have had a application up for a long period of time without much interest from the Administration panel, don't threat! All in good time.

Dannie | Aggression Administration

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
I do feel RMM has maybe one too many Mediators already, however this is not in anyway a sign of favoritism it is simply because they are much more professional, mature and trustworthy overall.Dannie | Aggression Administration

I shall requote this many times.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
when i started reading i was gonna say that i got accepted, but never became. but then i realized...shit im in RMM...well, i guess we make good mediators :D

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Wonder if its related to the fact that the RMM actually tends to try to shoo off idiots (sometimes an idiot sticks, such as Honstine and Jpev >_>)

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Hello there. Today I would like to discuss a situation with mediators and the list. So for all of you who don't know, I have applied for a mediator spot, and I am on a 'list before mediator (I hope).' As I have joined RMM, there are many other mediators on the clan, with Velocity and SeaRex, as well as British, Snowy and some others applying.

I am mainly making this thread to ask admins if they would allow (If accepted) alot of mediators in one faction, because I know theere are some annoying, whiney people out there who would go off at having so many mediators in RMM, and 'Admin favourism.'

Thank you for reading,

Mark_577

P.S The list has 4 members, and there is meant to be 6. (You get the hint ;))

And what? I does not exist? How can you forget the goodest grammar king there ever is and are will be?