What's new

[ Mediater ] NoDx_ViiRuS

NoDx_ViiRuS

Level 4
Dec 25, 2011
Credits

Faction: Bio / AcidicPvP

Experience moderating: Owner of my server ( when it was still up ). Gold member of my old clans server.

Past punishments: Jailed for killing someone when i wasn't supposed too.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
(NoDx_ViiRuS) you guys are fucking pussys

(NoDx_ViiRuS) GET a fucking life

Can't have mediators using language like that right after combat logging.

NoDx_ViiRuS

Level 4
Dec 25, 2011
Credits
Let me give it a little bit more detail.

Faction: Bio / AcidicPvP / Ac130.

Experience moderating: Owner of my server ( when it was still up ). My server was up for a month(if that long) it had around 10 people on it at a time. I thought i was a good owner and was friendly with all the players. Gold member of my old clans server. Gold member kept track of kicking/banning people for what they did. I only banned when they broke a rule, i didn't abuse. I also muted them for all caps or spamming. We had to pay for gold on my server also.

Past punishments: Jailed for killing someone when i wasn't supposed too.

I think i deserve mediator because i have played on this server for a good few months now and i am satisfied with it. I love this server, this dominates any server I've been on. It has friendly admins and mediators on it. The PvPing is fun and there is a lot of plugins to catch cheaters which i absolutely despise. I know i have been immature a few times, but im working on that and i have gotten better about it. Sometimes i just can't control it. If i got mediator i would definitely try my hardest not to do this, and i probably wouldn't ever do it.

~ViiRuS :D

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
I'm afraid I will add to this. Based on what i've seen in game and how you are on the forums you have a denial from me. If I can get the backing of another admin/admins to push this decision then please post.