What's new

lskullcrusherl Ban Appeal

Aug 18, 2011
Credits
Yes i found myself banned yesterday night and I think it was because I was bored and bothering Noodle

on the Moonlight server not even on our server, I only did this because I was bored, I didnt mean to bother him as much as I now know he was and if I wasnt banned for this i have no idea what I was banned for. I wasnt even playing in The Game on Aggression when i found out i was banned. Aggression is my most fun server to play on and I wish to play on it again thank you for you're time. :D

--- merged: Aug 18, 2011 at 11:55 PM ---

I was laughing about how an Aggression member mispelled Noodle as Noddle, i guess i took it to far but i did not mean to.

Aug 18, 2011
Credits
Im sorry i didnt know i couldnt msg it Im so sorry! Chemcel asked me what the IP was so i told him im so sorry!

--- merged: Aug 19, 2011 at 12:15 AM ---

Pls is there anyway i can be given a 2nd chance! You give hackers that kill warnings sometimes even 2 warnings i didnt get one! Pls i just gave Chemcel the IP because he asked can i please have a second chance Noodle i love that server!

Aug 18, 2011
Credits
Im so sorry i wont do it again!

--- merged: Aug 19, 2011 at 12:47 AM ---

I had no idea that messaging a faction was bad, Im so sorry i was just telling Chemcel the ip because he asked.

Aug 18, 2011
Credits
Oh well that sucks :'( i had no idea advertising in msg counted as advertising over all i was just tellin chem the ip cuz he asked... why cant i get one more chance? just one