What's new

jail appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando

Level 2
Aug 11, 2011
Credits
Hello i am commandochris i am currently in jail aparently for greiving ilu clans house. I normally am a good guy and understand instances like this but i read the rules and it said nothing about grieving being punishable.

• Griefing the environment is not allowed, an emphasis on Lava griefing is enforced.

I didnt grief the enviroment i grieved his house. and i didnt floud his house with lava, and when i asked a admin he told me i was in jail for griefing his house. I would like to be released.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
You missed the other rule

• Plugin abuse will be taken seriously.

Do not abuse Factions.

• This includes, but is not limited to, placing a block in an area owned by another faction or by spawn as well as claiming land outside the Spawn Area.

That land was protected by factions and you yourself have said that your target was his land. And where were you when you started pouring the water/lava? Wilderness? That's environment.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Hello i am commandochris i am currently in jail aparently for greiving ilu clans house. I normally am a good guy and understand instances like this but i read the rules and it said nothing about grieving being punishable.

• Griefing the environment is not allowed, an emphasis on Lava griefing is enforced.

I didnt grief the enviroment i grieved his house. and i didnt floud his house with lava, and when i asked a admin he told me i was in jail for griefing his house. I would like to be released.

Ebdb0496807f0e716e2e83b410227c26

commando

Level 2
Aug 11, 2011
Credits
ok thanks for clearing this up. may i ask how long i will be in jail and could i possible request you add that to the rules so no one dos the same as me. becuase i bet im not the only one that didn't get the plugin abuse.

commando

Level 2
Aug 11, 2011
Credits
next to it well we claimed the build when the factions went down so thats one reason we grieved it in the first place

chris

Level 4
May 17, 2011
Credits
You fucking stole that

no i didn't..C48086315cd923d77d1e49f7632fd5d9

--- merged: Aug 11, 2011 at 8:42 PM ---

You missed the other rule

• Plugin abuse will be taken seriously.

Do not abuse Factions.

• This includes, but is not limited to, placing a block in an area owned by another faction or by spawn as well as claiming land outside the Spawn Area.

That land was protected by factions and you yourself have said that your target was his land. And where were you when you started pouring the water/lava? Wilderness? That's environment.

1276545624.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.