What's new

Gruezilla Fly Hacking

v0rtexer

Level 1
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Hello my name is v0rtexer and I have been playing this server for about 3 days now and it has given me the best pvp experience ever. 3 days ago my best friend Alek (IGN: shadowstep613) invited me to this server to play in his faction (Mortem) as a member and help out with war. I have had a great time playing everyday since, but this morning I was on the server and had an issue with one of the players fly hacking around my castle his IGN was Gruezilla. I took a screenshot so I could show you guys and hopefully justice is served for him.

20110718085448.png

Thanks, v0rtexer

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Your picture looks shopped imo, we did some research and I'm pretty sure he was with me at the same time when he said pen island. This is what I've found.

Please check the evidence and check the times when he was online, and also check the kill logs! He's there with diamond armour, if v0rtex was killed after I was killed, that was when he was outside PvPing, he died a few times. Now, around the time of when he said penisland, if he WAS flyhacking, he should die about a second later, unless this was completely shopped. Anyway, here:

Edit, also, his chunks are still generating, pro timing from when you spawned

OCgqg

Cosine

Level 23
Jul 18, 2010
Credits
Also, in conjunction with Wren's post here is a shopped picture I made in about 5 minutes with Paint.net, just to show how easy this sort of thing is to pull.

FZMoF

v0rtexer

Level 1
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
This is true. I did photoshop this image because I was extremely mad at the player. The spawnpoint is where I was when I decided to fake this image. Gruezilla had killed me several times and I was 80% sure he was hacking when he was doing it. I could not take a screenshot of him hacking because screenshots of speedhacking prove nothing. Taking a screenshot of someone fly hacking does prove something. In my opinion if you cannot get proof of someone speedhacking you must create proof of someone fly hacking. This was false evidence. The player still deserves his punishment for hacking. He was speed hacking but at the time I never had the chance to open fraps. I am sorry for what I did and I wont be playing on your server anymore.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Getting someone jailed for 3 days and talking shit to them because you're mad isn't cool bro, everyone lags.