What's new

Greatfully Sorry

Dec 23, 2011
Credits
Dear Admins and Fellow Players,​

I am greatfully sorry for no keeping my mouth shut while in jail. I have done the wrong thing. I have learned from my mistakes and it wont happen again.​

Your Friend,​

BigpopiORTIZ51​

Plz unmute me​

Dec 23, 2011
Credits
Dear Fellow Minecraft players and Mods,

I am dearly sorry for being a jerk and getting muted. I am following up my last appeal so i am very sorry. Being muted taught me a lesson to never do it again.

Your dear Friend,

Bigpopi.

Dec 23, 2011
Credits
I would like to start off by saying i am very sorry. I am very sorry for not keeping my mouth shut when a a admin/mod told me to. I know what i have dont wrong. I am trying to ask for your forgiveness. It wont happen again. I am gonna try harder to be more nice to people and kind. Thank you for your time. I hope I can earn you respect.

Your Sorryful Friend,

BigpopiORTIZ51

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Protip: Make less appeal threads.

It inproves your chances of the appeal actually being sucessful. It also makes people less willing to hate and/or bash you, and it keeps me from wanting to remove your forum privileges.

(in short, make another thread on this topic and you will be muted or banned from the forums as well)

Dec 23, 2011
Credits
I dont know why i was muted. But i am jailed for stealing from another faction when stealing was accepted. I would like to enter the game again please. And i would like to talk in the game again. I hope you can forgive me.