What's new

Garfield's Appeal

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Today Kaitzer and I was banned for raiding a unclaimed base after the faction plugin was messed up, the base was already scraps, there was really nothing left, they all moved their items to a different base considering the signs. They where saying move these chest to the new base, and the chests under the signs where gone. And the doors where missing at the front door, holes in many places. The faction was claimed in another location nearby. I will return anything I took it was mostly potion ingredients, such as redstone, gunpowder, glowstone, and spider eyes.

Love,​

-Garfield32​

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
lolnope fu

"According to the signs" Lol there was a single chest saying "Move these items over to the nether base" because you know, we actually had a nether base. Our base was in very good condition, and considering we've got Echo over in TS, he says so, someone else actually griefed it after the factions incident.

I bet it's going to be denied, considering he hates you(two) for wasting his time.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
I hope this gets denied once again.

Today Kaitzer and I was banned for raiding a unclaimed base after the faction plugin was messed up, the base was already scraps, there was really nothing left, they all moved their items to a different base considering the signs. They where saying move these chest to the new base, and the chests under the signs where gone. And the doors where missing at the front door, holes in many places. The faction was claimed in another location nearby. I will return anything I took it was mostly potion ingredients, such as redstone, gunpowder, glowstone, and spider eyes.

Lov-Garfield32​

Don't try to say you did nothing wrong. You did something wrong, you shouldn't have raided it, you knew you weren't supposed to raid bases. So stop with the whole 'already abandoned' shit. I bet its pissing everyone else off as much as it is me. It wasn't abandoned, it was a base, you weren't supposed to raid bases. You should be saying you're sorry and admit to what you did. I sincerely hope this gets denied.

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I didnt mean to take anything, I went in there just to look around ive always wondered how it look from the inside. When i got in there looked around and saw signs saying the items inside of chest but no chests, idk i thought yall made a new base. Im sorry i had no idea.

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Damn, kinda glad i got banned. I was getting addicted, wake up and straight to aggression, stay up all night and sometimes to the next day. My sleep was all fucked up lol. Now im getting a job with a good pay of 800$ a week just sitting in a truck delivering oil, just till i have nuff to fix up my car, get started on building my computer and start paying for college.

Lol I needed this :)