What's new

exaggerated rule enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gud3r1an

Level 1
Sep 16, 2011
Credits
I wintnessed several times lately, that some rules are being enforced extremely hardly, and admins are very happy to execute the punishment, yet some rules are being ignored, even with enought evidence around to check.​

Why dont warn people, when their base breaks rules of being 64 far from rails? I saw it 3 times, all admins evidently love destroying peoples bases because of this, while the whole thing could have been easily dealt with just by a warning to quickly move their base/stuff, or the base deletions happens. Or by just moving the base by admins. This doesnt make people leave the server, it makes whole factions leave the server. Then people wonders, why is there such few people online...​

And while admins are searching for spawn bases, to have a good laught from making people rage quit the server, they ignore some other rules, that are much more severe for gameplay, like glitching into bases etc.​

I asked one admin (it was dannie or woody), if its legat to break 1 block in a wall on enemy teritory, and get like this to people chests, before the block reapears. I got very clear answer from both this admin and Noodle, that it is obviously not legal, and it is abusing lag (imo, it should be considered exploiting faction plugin too). I was also told by Noodle that they can easily tell who and when did it. Yet when this happened to me 1 day ago, I asked many admins to check who did it. They pretty much didnt care, except i got response from Echo, that it was legal... lol. So, its this kind of robbing people now legal?​

Same I can say about what I wrote in a post in thread "NMR/Mossad glitching into my base", where i explained how some players glitched into a base. No one rly cares it seems.​

To me it looks like admins sometimes forget that the purpose of the server is people playing and having fun.​

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Complaining against a staff member should only take place on the forum via private message.

- In the unlikely case of you having a problem with a Admin, Moderator or Mediator both in game and on the forum we ask you to contact @The Noodle via personal conversation on this forum.

and from what I understand, Echo said it was legal cause apparently there wasn't even a block on the chest when it was accessed. Don't forget that just cause you don't see an Admin investigating, doesn't mean he isn't there looking at it.

Also we would appreciate it if players actually read the rules and stop pushing us on every little thing we do, and try to tell us how to do our jobs. We are truly getting fed up with this.

Thread locked. And you may get a week vacation depending on how Tom is feeling.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
2011-10-08 17:23:16 [INFO] [1][~Staff?][Admin] Echo419: consider this

2011-10-08 17:23:22 [INFO] [1][~Staff?][Admin] Echo419: we're not telling you because it was legit

Does NOT mean that I consider it legit to break the block and abuse lag, consider your own faction members and their actions to.

Look at my ban reports and you'll see my stance on cheaters.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
You're lucky I'm feeling nice because everyone is showering me with happy birthdays, or you'd be on a weeks vacation.

I enforce every rule found in the rules breakdown with the utmost care. I do not ignore rules, I do not skip rules.

If you think something has been overlooked, or a staff member is acting out of turn, PM Noodle.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
As M1 has said, you are only to talk to Noodle through PMing about this. Also, consider yourself lucky. This thread could of ended up being a 'Week's Vacation' from the server for you, or much worse.

Finally, read the rules before posting! Honestly, before you even consider complaining about a Staff member, you need to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.