What's new

Everything In My Faction Taken After Faction Wipe

Zemister

Level 0
Jul 30, 2011
Credits
In my faction Outcasts when i had logged back in my faction was gone and i couldnt go to f home so i had walked all the way back out to my base to find all my chest were gone and signs from 3 of my allies saying it was nazizombie1234 who had taken my stuff and that they have screenshots of some of it

EasyPeasy

Level 3
Dec 23, 2011
Credits
I was one of those who put signs in your base, Zemister! Nazi wrote in the chat that he was going to take all your stuff and change faction so I rushed to your base to claim it, but when I got there, I saw him through the wall as he tp:d away. Then he gave free diamonds to any faction that let him join... Unfortunately I didn't think of taking a screenie of him admitting it :(

Though, when I got there, I took a screenie of all items lying on the floor, because he couldn't just take the stuff - he had to destroy the chests so everything would disappear/disspawn.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
So the problem was that he raided it while it was unclaimed? If so, he will be banned. If he was in your faction, and the faction land was down, and he raided you guys, THEN left the faction, its legal.

EasyPeasy

Level 3
Dec 23, 2011
Credits
I believe ownership was put on the chunk where the chests were, but since everyone dropped out of their factions, all ownership was reset too. Nazi abused that and made it into the chests - he wouldn't normally be able to do that. Zemister have to confirm this, as i am not 100% sure.

(clarified: zemister, was nazi able to steal from the chests before the crash? did you put ownership on the chestroom?)

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
So USSR is completely gone. Base was claimed as well as the faction being disbanned.

Any reason why this wasn't fixed in the rollback?