What's new

End Portals shouldn't be able to claim

vic dubbs

Level 3
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
This isn't fair for the rest of the players on this server. These big factions go to The End whenever they want, and us other players don't even have a chance to have the experience. It take a lot of fun out of the game, and since the ender dragon gives you 1oo and something levels it puts everyone at a disadvantage. Cause these factions can get all of these sweet enchantments whenever they want. It makes the game dumb, and no fun.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
The thing next to the spawn nether portal should be the end portal.

I think Echo is working on it.

I r late here

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
Just to update on this thread instead of making a new one, I dont think there should be one at spawn, it supports more pvp if people are fighting over territory of the portals.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
People will claim it and block it off just for them, there will be no fighting and then they'll have lots of ender pearls to aid them in combat against factions that'll never have a way in there. Making a public end portal and making all of the portal and the whole of the end a warzone will promote and support much more PvP.

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
I meant people will be looking for and raiding the owning faction a lot so they can claim their land that owns the portal

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
I meant people will be looking for and raiding the owning faction a lot so they can claim their land that owns the portal

We try to kill or raid any enemy that's online anyway, I'm sure most people do. As long as they're even semi smart they could hold onto it forever, even if they can't fight. The end would be awesome if it was regened every day or so and it was a completely anything goes area, you'll get a group who go in there and build a wall and stuff, or camp the spawn, but it's only gonna be like that for one day, something different will happen erryday and it'd be fun to have a zone like that.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
We try to kill or raid any enemy that's online anyway, I'm sure most people do. As long as they're even semi smart they could hold onto it forever, even if they can't fight. The end would be awesome if it was regened every day or so and it was a completely anything goes area, you'll get a group who go in there and build a wall and stuff, or camp the spawn, but it's only gonna be like that for one day, something different will happen erryday and it'd be fun to have a zone like that.

I like this; however, unless a plugin can be arranged to auto reset only The End map every 24 hours and reset all player locations within the end, I don't see this happening :(