What's new

Dasb00t and Coreyj55 'got in our roof legit' they say

Status
Not open for further replies.

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Mods say they got in legitly but, i saw dasb00t in our house even tho the front door was coverd in lava and cobble so he didnt get in though tht way. And as u can tell from the video there is no other way upstairs, the only way to the attic is in the upstairs and kaitz coverd the door in dirt from getting scared. After tht i started lookin on the roof there are no holes i made one hole to see tht if they were still in there and i know exactly were i put it!

All I ask is an answer cause they wont tell us or the proof they got in there "legit"

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
MadMockers and I have gone through all the possibilities, tested their explanations, and found that it is how they got in, Garfield. They asked that the method they used to get in remain secret though, but you can find out how with some simple research. If any Staff members want to know how, I'll PM them about it.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I said that it would remain confidential by request of RMM, as in the method of how they got in is completely legitimate, but they do not want us to go and tell everyone how they got in.

Also, Kaitzer, you are to submit complaints about Staff to Noodle through a PM. Saying that I let him in is a complaint, and should be submitted to Noodle, not mentioned in an accusation of someone rulebreaking.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
I don't Complain about staff Erskew. Just saying this is what i think could you maybe show me the logs of Dasb00t with the last 2 hours?

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Mind telling me how they got in erskew, I am curious.

...and FYI Jaime, I would recommend that before you even think of accusing a staff member of such an action, you better have some rock solid proof. Even if you have rock solid proof, you PM noodle, posting in the forums openly is amongst the fastest ways to loose our respect...

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
RMM doesn't have to request that it be kept secret, we don't tell people about how it was done as a policy, it's for you to learn the ways of Minecraft.

Baseless accusations like that will end up with you being removed from the forums and server.

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I also just realized something theres no way panther could have opened the door hes not a mod in the faction and the door and trapdoor to the roof is claimed in my name so no one can open the door. and the only mod i had is kaitz and he was right next to me on the sofa, so there is something that yall arent saying

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
The only thing We are not telling you is how they got in.

We have Echo and Er confirming that it was legit. Er even told me how they got in and that you guys trapped them into the attic and claimed they were glitching...

Sooo. I will ask, and you need to tread carefully with how you answer.

Are you telling us the complete truth?

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
We've found out how they got in, down to the last detail, and the only thing we have not told you is how it was done. We have also told you that we do not have to tell you how they got in, as stated by Echo above. We know how they got in, and it was legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.