What's new

Closed: Denied Banned from your servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2015
Credits
I would like to start by stating some facts. I have never teamkilled anyone ever during my time here on Earth, and will not for however long it lasts. Sure, I may have "accidently" damaged a few souls here and there though it was involuntary, and was never my intention to severely harm said people. But to go as far as to accuse me of 'teamkilling'? I can assure you this has never been done by my hand and as proof I will simply ask you to look for evidence for such crimes against humanity that were supposedly done by me. I cannot comprehend how this accusation has struck a member of staff as believable, though i will forgive you for your unfortunate mistake, as i am a friendly being who wishes only to spread happiness amongst our society during these troubled times.

In-game name: ☃۞S۞p◯۞◯k۞Y☃

Last edited:

Kotonoha

Level 0
Feb 18, 2015
Credits
why would you ban him
he always did nothing but his best to keep the server welcoming to new players and he was a great addition to the community
he always answered my questions and helped me get better at the game.
the fact you didn't respond for so long now is atrocious behavior and is un-acceptable for a staff team as mentally capable as yourselves.
please consider this un-ban request, because it's very harsh.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Thank you for your appeal ¦^)
I cannot comprehend how this accusation has struck a member of staff as believable...

I received a report about a player getting rowdy on one of our servers (team killing and votekick abuse) so I went to investigate. When I arrived on the scene I was struck in the chest and face by multiple glock rounds fired from a fellow teammate (you) and then you attempted to votekick me. After the votekick failed you then finished the job and killed me.

Sadly, you will not be unbanned from the servers at this time.

Anzonx

Level 0
Feb 21, 2015
Credits
Feb 18, 2015
Credits
You say that you've matched the bloodtype on the floor to Wren's, proving that it was infact him that was brutally murdered by a savage you have claimed to be me. Though, you have not shown sufficient evidence that it was done by my hand alone, thus leaving the suspect unknown and this accusation a waste of time. That 'source' is highly unreliable as it is a poorly drawn by artist of unknown origin, therefore proclaiming it a hoax designed to frame me for a reason I cannot think of. Please review this arguement and you will soon understand that there is no concrete evidence that this was my doing.

Feb 18, 2015
Credits
Thank you for your appeal ¦^)

I received a report about a player getting rowdy on one of our servers (team killing and votekick abuse) so I went to investigate. When I arrived on the scene I was struck in the chest and face by multiple glock rounds fired from a fellow teammate (you) and then you attempted to votekick me. After the votekick failed you then finished the job and killed me.

Sadly, you will not be unbanned from the servers at this time.

Surely these reports were not aimed at me, as i have previously explained that it is my goal to spread happiness amongst our world. Also, i do not recall these events of me striking down a member of my own team in such a harsh way. Now i understand that you are an admin, and it is ultimately your decision for someone to receive a ban or not, but i ask you to give me the benefit of the doubt that you surely have and unban me.

Status
Not open for further replies.