What's new

Another Ban Appeal by Kayyem: Xraying

Kayyem

Level 1
Oct 29, 2011
Credits
Hello.

Today I was banned for having a modified client installed. The mod I use is called CBJ's Modpack, and it includes Flymod, Xray, and other features which I can't remember. I use it mainly for Flying in singleplayer and creative servers. I admit to xraying before this week to find minerals, but I've stopped using it this week.

I'm deeply sorry for xraying before, and I'll gladly give back any minerals I've mined. I will remove this mod promptly and never use it again.

Aggression is one of my favorite minecraft servers, and I play almost every other day. I would do anything to be unbanned.

Again, I am sorry for xraying. Thank you for reading this appeal.

-Kayyem.

(The Game)

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Thankyou for your appeal. I will unban you after 24 hours, as I believe punishment should still be required.

Tomorrow, any staff member may unban you, or I will do it when I have a chance

Kayyem

Level 1
Oct 29, 2011
Credits
Hmm.. about the promptly removing the mod and never using it again....

It is fine for me to keep the mod for use on singleplayer and creative, but not use it while playing Aggression? I swear not to use it at all.

-Kayyem

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Hmm.. about the promptly removing the mod and never using it again....

It is fine for me to keep the mod for use on singleplayer and creative, but not use it while playing Aggression? I swear not to use it at all.

-Kayyem

I would prefer you use an unmodified client while playing aggression. Keep in mind you can have two clients installed at the same time if you set it up.