What's new

Accidential Jailing

Denerius

Level 11
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Hello. Yesterday I heard from my bitching brother that someone jailed him, when I asked acouple of hours later why, Aggravate told me that he thought it was me. Now I don't blame Aggravate for thinking that. I understand why he did it and such.

But now I ask you if he could get unjailed. I come on his account to sort things in the clan base and he's mostly my bank account because he barely plays on this server. But I'm not saying he doesn't.

Thank you for reading this. :)

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
I've seen Vortex playing for long periods of time and not being on at the same time as you.

"I was jailed on Denarius and now the other account I played on sometimes is jailed too, my brother hardly ever plays on this server so unban him. (So I can still play)"

Denerius

Level 11
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Wren, I'm jailed. I'm not going to play on other accounts. I bet you'd do that but I'm not like that. I just wish for him to be unjailed so I can sort clan stuff out when I'm hopely free. The staff doesn't need to unjail him right now. Just when they see it fitt.

Denerius

Level 11
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
I meant that I won't play on other accounts on this server when I'm jailed, Echo. And as I said, you can unjail him when I'm hopefully free.

EDIT: Wren, it wasn't me that logged on Vortex45 at that time. I went out and my brother went on my PC because his sucks.