Laithes' comprehensive suggestion thread.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits

I personally feel that if one refuses to put the minimum effort to read/understand the rules when they join then they don't deserve to be apart of the community. I also believe 99.99% of Admins around the world will agree with this statement.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
So you're saying I don't deserve to be a part of the community? I didn't read the rules, mostly because I knew they were all common sense, but when I heard about specific rules like "no advertising" I actually read them. Maybe I came off wrong with that statement, but I'll annul it here, we should put the rules that are pretty much involving Aggression and PvP. I mean every other server says not to hack, but only some PvP servers disallow combat-logging or safe-zone abuse.

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Personaly I think it should be up to admins and mostly up to Noodle, to decide how the server will be changed. I checked the server and currently, there are 47 players on. That is a shitton. I haven't seen those numbers since september! Good Job Aggression!

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits

I would prefer everyone to make reading the rules a priority when joining anywhere, its just good manners and it is less frustrating for staff overall. However, most of Aggression's rules are common sense.

You did actually put in a bit effort into reading the rules after hearing about them, so I won't rage too much at you.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Well you can't disagree that if the basics(Actual rules, not just telling people to read them on the forums.) are outlined using /help, new people are less likely to cause infractions.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
it wont help. Used to co-run a creative server that had 'READ RULES' infront of spawn so people see it, and it spammed everyone who joined with 20 messages of 'READ RULES! USE /RULES'

Guess what... people still refused to read them.