[Bio] - Updated!

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits

UnkownCourage (lolatspelling), you seem like a genuine guy who I imagine would be loyal to the faction. However, seeing as you have only just joined our server, I feel like I need to know you a bit better before you can join Bio. We are a closely knit faction and trust each other 100%. Before accepting an application, I need to have full confidence in the individual. For this reason, your application has been denied. However, if you prove yourself trustworthy in the future, I may consider rethinking my decision.

~Curly

Paradox_

Level 21
Dec 15, 2011
Credits

accepted, Welcome to Bio

nuclearpower13

Level 0
Jan 13, 2012
Credits

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age and gender: 17 male

Nationality: American

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting): I love art/am artist

2) MINECRAFT

IGN: velocityshot51

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP): PvP (once I get some practice), building

Which specific role would you prefer to fulfil: Warrior/builder/farmer/thief

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day): Uhhh, I've been very busy, I want to say an hour a day?

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft): Kind of a vague question, um, I've had an xbox for like 5 years and have 24k gamerscore. . . I love RPG games, anything Bethesda, don't care much for FPS though.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Beta 1.2

How long have you been playing on Aggression?: Ever since their were 2 factions, before it was even BoN

Previous faction(s): Jesus, Inspire, 4thReich, LoveReich, Love, RMM, etc

Reason for leaving: Wanting a bigger faction, not wanting to be Solo, getting autokicked by faction plugin

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio?: Cause I like you and Para

Why should we accept you?: Cause you've known me for a while and know I won't betray you

Current Bio members that you know: Para, Curly, Speechless

Is there anything you would like to add?: Nope

And finally…

Tell us a joke!: How do you find a jewish girls number?

ROLL UP HER SLEEVE

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits

I appreciate that, despite your experience on the server, you have still put effort into making a very good application. Myself and other members of Bio have known you for many months and I'm sure you would be a great addition to our teem. For these reasons, your application has been accepted.

Welcome to Bio!

~Curly

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits

Personally, I do not know you well enough to accept you into my faction. We need to have known an applicant for a while before accepting them. For this reason, your application has been denied.

~Curly

Denied.

~Curly

AWhite__Guy

Level 28
Jul 13, 2011
Credits
Wow... I dont read applications, i just look at the names. I like officer, and i didnt read his app. Just read it after curly denied it.

Dear lord.

skullcool

Level 8
Dec 23, 2011
Credits
Curly...

I want to join Bio

cause it seems to be a good faction

and i want to be with some friends so here...

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age and gender:14 Male

Nationality:Australian

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting):Well im friendly, and enjoy playing minecraft\

i have a brother felix (sirfelix8).

2) MINECRAFT

IGN:skullcool

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP):Well im good at farming and Pvp

Which specific role would you prefer to fulfil:Soldier

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day):about 2 to 3 hours a day

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft):Counter strike, Terraria...

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:the Update after Alpha

How long have you been playing on Aggression?:Since August

Previous faction(s):Scourge,Imperial,Resurgence.

Reason for leaving:Well we got raided and

no online much

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio?Bio seems like a friendly faction and quite rich

Why should we accept you?I like being in factions that dont get raided everyday, and i want to be in a faction

with my friend Speechlessbacon

Current Bio members that you know:Curly,SpeechlessBacon,Paradox.

Is there anything you would like to add?:Thanks For Taking your time reading this\

And finally…

Tell us a Joke! Why didnt the Skeleton Cross the road? cause he didnt have the guts

xSpeechlessBacon

Level 12
Nov 21, 2011
Credits
Hm, I would like you to join skullcool.

A simple but effective app, a problem is we already have 4 soldiers and we need other roles. We are looking for Alchemist and Collectors sorry to tell you that but I approve this app on my opinion. Good luck

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits

I feel like you are willing to leave Resurgence far too easily. You mention you want to join Bio because we are 'quite rich'. This seems a little fishy to me.

Nick Just raided us so

you let him in?

I am under the impression you want to raid us to make up for letting in a randomer who stole from you. Even if your genuinely do want to join us, you have previously tried to lie to us by applying with a duplicate account, which makes you untrustworthy. For these reasons, your application has been denied.

~Curly