What's new

Preorders for the Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology Are Down to Just £41 in the UK Right Now

Preorders for the much anticipated Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology (PC) have dropped to just £40.76 in the UK at the moment. To get the deal, all you need to do is head over to The Game Collective store on eBay and use the code CHICK15 at checkout to get that sweet 15% discount. The Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology was announced back in February, and it will come out on April 11, just one day before the Fallout TV series hits the screens.

Aside from seven games (listed below), the compilation includes seven S.P.E.C.I.A.L. cards. These cards are based on the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. cards players can find in Fallout 76. Each card is printed with a P.C. code for the seven Fallout games. The games included in the anthology are:

The Fallout deal isn't the only great gaming deal available in the eBay CHICK15 sale though. The Game Collective are our favourite store on eBay and they're one of the featured sellers for this code, so everything on their store is 15% off until the code expires on Friday.

Possibly one of the best deals with this code is the fact that you can pre-order Stellar Blade at a discount, it's down to just £59.46. You can also pick up Rise of the Ronin for the same price, which is another fantastic deal. Check out the rest of our top picks for this eBay sale.

When Does the CHICK15 Code End?

The code will stop working at 11:59pm on Friday night, so you don't need to rush into anything, but you should be fairly hasty in snapping these deals up if you're desperate for anything in the sale. We'll be bringing you all our favourite deals in the sale over on Twitter, so giving @IGNUKDeals a follow is your best chance at staying up to date with all the savings.

Joe O'Neill-Parker is a freelance writer and audio producer. He is the owner of O'Neill Multimedia. He writes commerce, sports, and audio-related tech articles for IGN.

Continue reading...