What's new

MW3 or BF3?

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Battlefield3 Multiplayer can get annoying after a certain amount of time, and with the SinglePlayer sucking so much, Once you get bored of BF3 multi you will get bored. I started playing MW3 and Dear God that game was fun.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
I liked the new maps (Arkaden and Dome FTW) and the weapon proficiencies. The graphics are no BF3, but they aren't as bad as their fanboys say. The new perks are quite balanced and the new killstreaks (now called pointstreaks) system adds more strategy to the game.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Well, I played Bf3, and it was fun, but it has some real jerks, and I already know from playing CoD4 that MW3 is going to have jerks. Not to mention I can't buy what's essentially the same as the other two (I own CoD4 and my bro owns MW2), you can only run around and shoot people in the same way with the same game modes so many times. I'm not buying it for the same reason I'm not buying Gears 3, too much of the same shit, and done in the same way. Not to mention that the campaign lost me during MW2, so I wouldn't even buy it for that alone. So screw MW3, I'm getting Skyrim and AC Revelations!

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Laithes, theres no other game that is nearly compared to Gears 3. That my fav game in the World xD. ll MaGiiiK ll is Rank 100 Already. Badass Horde and Pretty cool Special Events. Gears 3 <3 Forev

Wizard12

Level 22
Aug 27, 2011
Credits
Doesn't favor the PC? I fail to see how not...We got dedicated servers. How else would you expect it to favor PC Gamers :confused:? Except maybe some better graphics? But to be honest I like the MW3 graphics as they are.

No FOV option meaning your stuck on something like 60-65 degrees (fine for consoles) which gives PC gamers headaches?

Either way both look like fine games. My personal preference is BF3 but if I could get both (not that I can get one of them :mad: ) I would.

But my brothers a collector, he'll probably get Cod to go with the other two COD MW's so I'll be able to give it a try then.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Laithes, theres no other game that is nearly compared to Gears 3. That my fav game in the World xD. ll MaGiiiK ll is Rank 100 Already. Badass Horde and Pretty cool Special Events. Gears 3 <3 Forev

Uh, if you don't think that Space Marine copied Gears, then I guess I'm fine with you, otherwise, no.

AC Revelations on Android(inb4 crying because AC Brotherhood runs kinda fine on 800x600 on my PC)!

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I am waiting on a ISP to finally freaking enable lines here, then I can get off satellite, then hopefully I can get my gaming PC and get BF3 (may need an upgrade to run eye candy D: )

as for MW3, its all about multiplayer, which is why a i'll keep playing a few free FPS instead, as it seems there is the same amount of hackers between CoD and Free FPS like Combat Arms and AvA :p and all three allow me to competitively shoot people in illogical ways aka running around with a revolver when everyone else has assault rifles. :)

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
I am waiting on a ISP to finally freaking enable lines here, then I can get off satellite, then hopefully I can get my gaming PC and get BF3 (may need an upgrade to run eye candy D: )

as for MW3, its all about multiplayer, which is why a i'll keep playing a few free FPS instead, as it seems there is the same amount of hackers between CoD and Free FPS like Combat Arms and AvA :p and all three allow me to competitively shoot people in illogical ways aka running around with a revolver when everyone else has assault rifles. :)

I used to play Combat Arms. I quit because of the hackers. On consoles there appears to be less hackers. I can't say much about the PC version since I have not played it.