What's new

Killer Savings on Most Things Assassin, a Magical Mark Down on Hogwarts Deluxe, and More!

Not to paint things dystopian, but the cost of living sure is ridiculous right now. If you're doing life on hard mode right now, I reckon you could do with some dirt cheap entertainment that dispenses multi-hour escapism. Enter: video games. More specifically, the discounted gems I've curated below—like an overloaded Animus worth of Assassin's Creed adventures, low cost preorders, and more!

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 26th birthday of Wario Land II, a top ten Gameboy Color great that I sacrificed many a AA battery to. Over the course of its 50+ levels, it impressed with diverse boss battles and a surprisingly complex web of hidden exits, secret paths, and alternate endings. But the guiltiest pleasure I got from it came from the fact that I was looting treasure ripped from Zelda: A Link to the Past (i.e., purple Rupees, the Pegasus Shoes, Flute, Power Glove, etc).

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Wario Land II (GBC) 1998. Ebay

- Shinobi (PS2) 2002. Ebay

- MGS: Portable Ops (PSP) 2007. Ebay

- Terraria (PS3) 2013. Get

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...