What's new

A Seriously Reduced Modern Resi, Fallout 4 GOTY, a JRPG Mass Sale Event, plus NieR and Stellar Blade Discounts!

Before we dash-attack into my deals, here's a Vault-Tec sponsored PSA. The free Fallout 4 next-gen updates are rolling out now. Along with a visual spitshine (4K/60 fps for PS5 and XSX consoles) and support for ultra-wide PC screens, they add new weapons, apparel, and workshops to the Commonwealth. Wish I could say there were mad discounts still going for every store version of this game, but it seems to only be a PC affair.

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 23rd birthday of Summoner, a PS2 RPG conjured by Red Faction developer Volition. Was this a classic? Hardly. I remember it as the first RPG available for game-starved PS2 owners (which provided fertile conditions to confuse an average/good game as something closer to great). My most important memory of it is this hilarious (Dan Harmon written and acted) D&D Easter Egg hidden within.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Summoner (PS2) 2001. Get

- SOCOM 3 (PS3) 2006. Ebay

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...