Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage104II

Level 0
Mar 8, 2011
Credits
An Open letter to The_Noodle.

Hello.

I know you did it. you hacked my server, my email, my forums....and i cant figure out why. A couple of you weere talking about 'how i should have listened.' What are they talking about?

I never wanted to cause any trouble, now youve put my privcy at stake by posting up my dox, you put my dad in deep sit, hes cancelled his credit card...

I nor AusRPCraft are coming backmy minecrafting days are aparently over. I wont fight back. I know ow good you are. Were you trying to drive me off the scene? do you hav some sort of childish hate for me?

Please, leave me alone, im finished.

At least tell me why.

But it would be great if you took my dox off the web...

Carnage​

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Carnage, I would like to respectfully tell you to get your information correct before you start accusations. No member of BoN staff, nor anyone affiliated with us did the hacking. We did not request the hacking, nor do we support it. I am sorry for what has happened to you, however please take your complaints elsewhere, as I can assure you this was not perpetrated by BoN, and this includes The_Noodle.

Also, in anticipation of "So-and-so told me it was you or the hacker posted as BoN", as part of the BoN staff, and privy to all technical aspects of our staff, this is an official post saying that this was NOT BoN.

Thankyou.

Thread locked, this has no place here.

Status
Not open for further replies.