What's new

Accepted Whitelist application

Neoza

Level 1
Apr 8, 2015
Credits
Css a long time ago I got caught using wallhack because i was stupid. Havent hacked since i dont know how to do it anymore :)

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Well without that information there's not much we can do here, are you sure you can't remember anything?

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Css a long time ago I got caught using wallhack because i was stupid. Havent hacked since i dont know how to do it anymore :)

Due to the state of this game we're very cautious about people with VAC bans, especially because the majority of people who are applying with VAC bans still lie about them.

It's understandable that you wouldn't remember after 1890 days, my only worry is that you say you don't know how to do it any more. It's something you don't really forget (and it's something you can learn to do very quickly if you wanted to).

That aside though, you've had a vouch and I believe you're one of the first people to actually admit that you did hack, and for these reasons we're willing to let you on the server.

I hope you understand why it's taken so long to process this app, you've been added to the whitelist.