What's new

Denied Whitelist Application

Yandrewsh

Level 3
Apr 5, 2015
Credits
IGN: Yandrewsh

SteamID64: 76561198061310638

Have you played our server before: No, I have not yet.

Reason for VAC ban: I was foolish in my younger days and tried a script on DayZ to soon be banned. This was 947 days ago and I have never touched a script mod hack or any 3rd party cheats.

PS - I would love to play with my clan Royal Outlaws with Normandy running the clan on this server. We have around 15 players that would join the server and be apart our the guild! Join our ts to talk to our owner if possible 37.187.153.77:9000 we would all love to join.

Last edited:

Yandrewsh

Level 3
Apr 5, 2015
Credits
M8 once a hacker, always a hacker. Day Z wasn't even released nor does it use VAC wtf.
Please explain to me what game would be out 947 days ago and have a VAC ban installed on it. DayZ Alpha and Bata was also out alot more that 947 days ago. Also this ban was about 2 and 3/4 years ago.. I am now a 18 year old senior graduating highschool with a job, not a 15 year old immature child.

Kakkoii

Level 3
Jul 22, 2013
Credits
Please explain to me what game would be out 947 days ago and have a VAC ban installed on it. DayZ Alpha and Bata was also out alot more that 947 days ago. Also this ban was about 2 and 3/4 years ago.. I am now a 18 year old senior graduating highschool with a job, not a 15 year old immature child.
I apologize, Day Z does not use VAC as an anti-cheat. It uses BattlEye the anti-cheat that Arma 2 and Arma 3 also use. BattlEye cannot VAC ban you since it isn't Valve's anti-cheat. VAC stands for Valve Anti Cheat.

Yandrewsh

Level 3
Apr 5, 2015
Credits
M8 once a hacker, always a hacker. Day Z wasn't even released nor does it use VAC wtf.
If you are referring to the DayZ Standalone game of course that didn't come out 947 days ago but if you are familiar with the ARMA 2 and ARMA 2 Operation Breakout DayZ that was out for more than 1000 days ago which I was battle eyed ban and VAC banned.

Kakkoii

Level 3
Jul 22, 2013
Credits
If you are referring to the DayZ Standalone game of course that didn't come out 947 days ago but if you are familiar with the ARMA 2 and ARMA 2 Operation Breakout DayZ that was out for more than 1000 days ago which I was battle eyed ban and VAC banned.
It still proves my point once a hacker always a hacker. You have now admitted to being VAC banned and BattlEyed, how did you get VAC banned in the first place? DayZ the mod has been out for maybe more than 1000 days, but the standalone has not. This goes back to the part about how you cannot get VAC banned by BattlEye.

Yandrewsh

Level 3
Apr 5, 2015
Credits
It still proves my point once a hacker always a hacker. You have now admitted to being VAC banned and BattlEyed, how did you get VAC banned in the first place? DayZ the mod has been out for maybe more than 1000 days, but the standalone has not. This goes back to the part about how you cannot get VAC banned by BattlEye.
How does this give legit evidence that I am still to this day a hacker? You sound a bit too ignorant saying "Once a hacker, always a hacker." when this was 2 3/4 years ago. I'm sure you haven't changed at all in the past 2 3/4 years have you? Also you may be VAC banned through battle eye your statement is again invalid. Please do some research before you post negative comments towards me. I have also stated my reason for my VAC ban sir. Thank you http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/66271-vac-banned/

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
zhWYYut.png

No VAC listed for ArmA II + OA. It uses BattleEye exclusively and not VAC, the game didn't even start off on Steam so VAC integration was unlikely anyway. Tell us why you're really banned.

Yandrewsh

Level 3
Apr 5, 2015
Credits
zhWYYut.png

No VAC listed for ArmA II + OA. It uses BattleEye exclusively and not VAC, the game didn't even start off on Steam so VAC integration was unlikely anyway. Tell us why you're really banned.
If that is the case then I have absolutely no idea what I was VAC banned for. Is there anyway I may check for what my ban was for? This was 947 days ago. PS the only game I hacked for and admitted in previous comments for was DayZ

Yandrewsh

Level 3
Apr 5, 2015
Credits
zhWYYut.png

Talked to you through ts helped me find out what I got VAC banned for which was Modern Warfare 2 Call of Duty.