What's new

Which Game Are You Most Excited For?

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Well, there are a few games that I cannot wait for. This got me thinking, why don't we see which one everyone is anticipating the most (and by everyone, I mean all of Aggression's members :p). So, just go ahead and answer! Make a post below if you'd like to give reasons, discuss it, or to tell me anything that I've missed.

J3ll0

Level 13
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Don't know about you guys, but a game that I CAN WAIT FOR is definitely Modern Warfare 3. My vote goes to Battlefield 3.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I'm not sure what to look forward to, since I do not follow the news much anymore.

I guess Minecraft, ut without that... maybe NBA 2K games, as I play NBA 2K12 now.

J3ll0

Level 13
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
COD isn't bad, but it isn't like I am supposed to be looking forward to it. I would put it 3rd to last of this list, the bottom Star Wars: The Old Republic, followed by Uncharted 3. I'm not an RPG fan, so I won't voice an opinion on Skyrim. Assassin's Creed? Why not :D Batman, meh sorta. Most definitely Battlefield 3. I will probably get Halo: Anniversary. And I feel like it will take months for Minecraft to be finished at the rate of development it is at right now, and I really do not care how soon or late it is. I will still love it :) Oh, and not to mention COD is turning into the same shit every game, as an attempt to squeeze more money out of gamers. MW3 is looking to nearly be MW2 all over again. I loved that game for a while, but I'm tired of it.

J3ll0

Level 13
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I was kinda guessing there was not going to be much hype for Uncharted 3, but Star Wars is more popular than i thought 0_0