What's new

Wasn't inactive by choice, might be able to play soon.

boyofcheese

Level 6
Jun 1, 2010
Credits
I posted this on the RMM clan thread, but no one seems to read that, so I'm posting it here too.

Basically, a couple days after I reenlisted and started playing again sometime in December, my computer just decided to shut down. Because of this, and my lack of money, I haven't been able to play any minecraft really, all my computer time has been on public computers/friends computers.

Someone just recently gave me their old shitty HP compaq laptop, which minecraft runs on incredibly slow, so I still can't play with you guys, although I might be able somewhat be able to be active on the forums and teamspeak.

On another topic, what's happening with the clan right now. Apparently, Ipope left, and we don't have a leader, and luciferz can't take control of the clan. Can someone explain to me the situation, and what's going on with the future of the RMM?

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
No, but you had access to the Minecraft General Chat. You posted this in what..Clan Info? Come on dude, please think a little.

boyofcheese

Level 6
Jun 1, 2010
Credits
Heh, yeah, when I posted this, I was just trying to find the RMM's website. I found a post saying bowlofnoodles was our forums, and not knowing what BoN was, I thought clan discussion would be the best place to put this.

Looking back, this and my foundation post must make me look like a complete idiot. Sorry about that.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Deal is, BoN hosts a whole lot of clans. There are areas to apply to RMM, like here.

If you apply and are accepted to RMM, you can then see their forums.