What's new

walkthedog appeal

walkthedog

Level 0
Nov 24, 2011
Credits
walkthedog-jail appeal

Hello admins E.T.C,

I have recently been put in jail. I was confronted by Echo saying that I placed a sign which said this.

[Global]

1 dsword

nothing

This ended up with an automated message saying:

"Sorry walkthedog but you can't do that."

So I mined the sign. This was the time that the Echo came on and put me in jail.

I think this was a total misunderstanding since when an admin reads the logs it only says what people are saying and commands + automated texts not what we players are doing. SO the admin didn't know I mined the sign.

Yours sincerely,

walkthedog of Epu village

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
While it is good that you'll admit what you did, you still attempted to abuse a plugin to recieve an advantage over others. Going to leave this up to Echo.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Just a few notes:

-You will have no clue when a Mod or Admin is online unless he wishes to be visible.

-You severely underestimate our detection abilities when it comes to who does what.

-I believe you had the intent to exploit, and only mined it because it didn't work.

-The last time this happened not only were the offenders banned, the entire faction was disbanded. You got off lucky with just being thrown in jail considering abusing or the attempt to abuse plugins is a very serious offense.

-Womp

walkthedog

Level 0
Nov 24, 2011
Credits
Sorry admins/ops/moderators for doing this. I will try to be better. If I make any other serious offence then you can ban me. Can I please get out of jail.

Yours sincerely,

walkthedog of Epu village

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
...fuck

I Didn't know Admins had to have permission to take action against people.

...Ive been doing this entire Admin thing wrong!

(/Sarcasm)