What's new

Velocityshot51's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]: Hm, I would rather have an admin position, but it is a lot to ask for, so I would be fine with moderator as well.

Minecraft Name: velocityshot51

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Relevant Experience: I have been apart of many servers including this one. I've also been an admin on a good amount. I do not have proof, making my story somewhat unbelievable, but I can be a great admin when the position is granted to me. Now I don't like having an exact outline, so I'm just going to write what I think below. I've been a secret moderator on the joe.to forums. I've also been moderator on many other websites. I would list them, but many of them have closed, and I have forgotten about the others. Only few of them were worth noting, most the size of this forum. Although being a moderator on forums is not my specialty, admin-ing on servers is. I've been admin on servers such as AssassinCraft, one other large faction server. I also got trial admin on the joe.to, but sadly didn't get it. for I remained inactive on my trial week. So I do have experience being an admin. I know the responsibility and commitment it takes, and I can hold my weight here. I am responsible, and realistic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, as you know, I've been apart of this server for a very long time. My name has become fairly known in the server, not necessarily liked, but I'm no rager, or immature fool. I care about the server a lot and have never done any exploits, hacks, etc. I respect all the admins, mostly because of how they manage the server. I have watched how you go at things, what to do and what not to do. I know how it feels to be god-modded, x-rayed, killed. Through all of this, I care about it less. If you were to even out this to mind, I'd be grateful, but if not, I could understand why. I have had fits, I have disrespected admins at times, and for that I am sorry. I only try to make the server more fun and fair.

If you were to let me become an admin, I could play fairly, and catch all those hackers I always see. I really don't want spawning, so if I even get it, please don't let me have it XD. I know the rules, and I abide by them. Apart from all this, I have experience. Three or four servers have had me as an admin or moderator. All this experience only makes me more confident at what I could do for Aggression. So please consider me, I play a lot and know the rules. I've grown with this server, ever since it was a small little community. Aggression has been through many changes, and is now larger than ever. I am completely aware of the responsibility you'd be giving to me, and I am completely suited for it. As a player I have a strong sense of righteousness, and ass an admin I have a strong sense of patience.

Another thing I would like to note my position on the server. I am not hated, therefore I doubt if I were to get a promotion, there would be a group of people whining. I am respected on the server, and I help people whenever I can. Giving me a promotion would not be like giving, say Jordtz a promotion. Most people would respect it. And the up-side about this, is that you would not have to control the community. Making things a lot easier.

Also, I know what is fair and what isn't. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and I know how servers run. I am aware of the rules, and I know how to deal with flamers and trolls both fairly and effectively. I love this server, and I've been with it for months. I have matured alongside the staff, and have watched them carefully. For this is my chance. I feel I have shown the staff enough evidence to show them I am suited for this job. I did not jump into this, and I waited for the right time. The staff's decision will hopefully be a hard one to make.

With the changes that this server is going through, I am very understanding. If my application is not accepted, I can totally understand why. I just hope you realize the time and effort and I have, and will, and can put into this server. If I were granted adminship, Aggression could be a much nicer, and better place. That being said, I am once again aware that I will have to leave my faction. I am willing to do this. If this application is even considered, I will be very grateful. And if it is denied, I will only work harder to achieve the position. For I do not give up, and I am persistent and determined.

Good day to you admins, and I hope for the best. Not only for me, but for the server.

I know it says Derp McHerp. That is just my secret Alias. I can assure you I am velocityshot51

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
You've been added to the Mediator Cycle list for the time being mate.

Future progression onto Moderator is very possible.

Very good application, ;)

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
@Derp McHerp

When faced with the following scenario what would you do;

Someone you trust, a long time player of our server has been fighting with an opponent who is new. The old player accuses the new one of hacking. No one else saw the event.

• Please send your answer in a personal message to me, Dannie.

Status
Not open for further replies.