What's new

Accepted Vaulte Application

Vaulte

Level 1
Apr 6, 2015
Credits
SteamID64:76561198000237240
IGN (In Game name) : Vaulte
Have you played our server before: I have not, no.
Additional Information:
Hi, I'm actually completely new to Reign of Kings. I joined a couple of non-whitelisted servers and didn't have much fun. Literally the first thing that happend to me was I was killed by a cheater on the character creation screen. I read up on it and heard whitelisted servers really helped to have fun on this game. I used to play Rust an enormous amount and this looked like it was incredible. Hopefully I will be able to join you all :) Thank you for reading!

Vaulte

Level 1
Apr 6, 2015
Credits
Thank you very much! May I ask how long it usually takes to move from waiting to accepted? I don't mind how long it takes either way :)

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Thank you very much! May I ask how long it usually takes to move from waiting to accepted? I don't mind how long it takes either way :)
The waiting list is something I've only just implemented so I'm not even fully sure myself yet. The plan is to slowly add new players to the server while trying to weed out any remaining cheaters. It may mean that some get accepted faster than others but it also means that I'm just just piling constant new people into the server.

It definitely won't take long for me to add you either way, it's a decent application and I'm sorry that you've gotta wait. :)

Vaulte

Level 1
Apr 6, 2015
Credits
No need to be sorry at all and take your time with it! I'm happy to wait and for it to be fair on everyone else waiting too :)