What's new

Update: Player Shops and Spawn Renovation

Josrence

Level 44
Jul 23, 2010
Credits
Hey folks.

I've been away for quite a while due to attending college, but I'm back. Back to stay. Returning to Aggression and taking up my former position as a Builder, I have been working along side of Wrenuld and MadMockers to bring you revamped locations to explore and kill each other in.

In the coming months, the Staff has planned to begin regular advertising and promotion of Aggression PvP. Part of the renovation work that is underway is designed to reduce crowding and claustrophobic environments. The following is a list of changes that are already or soon will be implemented:

Player Shops - The Grand Bazaar
We know you've been waiting a long time for these. Wrenuld and I are quite close in completing the Grand Bazaar, a giant "mall" to house all player shops. The Bazaar features over twenty store locations that vary in size and location. Additional wings of the structure will be added when they are needed.

Mob Arena(s)
I've been hearing a lot of requests regarding mob arenas. One has already been completed, below the Grand Bazaar. It is quite difficult, as well as cramped, so bring friends. More are being planned and designed at the present date.

PvP Warzone Structures
I have planned to bring back the popular "warzones", similar to those present on previous Aggression maps. Stay tuned for more details.

Renovation of Spawn
In the near future, spawn will be severely limited. Players can shop at spawn to entry-level gear, such as leather/stone to iron tier tools and armor. Those seeking diamond tier equipment must venture out into the world and discover settlements that sell such items.

The spawn itself will feature a Leather Shop, Blacksmith, Bakery and Masonry Shop.

Keep an eye on this thread for more details!