What's new

Unbann appeal

Nov 27, 2011
Credits
Hello, I'm Christhemazta. I was recently banned from this game/server, and i know why i was banned, I was banned for using Nyan cat spam and offence of x-raying. I will promise not to use any hack/cheat again. I will Personally say sorry to every admin that banned me or took offence to my action's. If I get unbanned you can completely take all of my Factions stuff and flatten the area we had and disband out faction, and Like I said below, I will say sorry to every admin that had to deal with me.

~~Christhemazta

Nov 27, 2011
Credits
I said i was gonna get rid of all that put it behind me no stuff like that just one more chance and if i mess up bann me...just please i am really sorry for the past im a good player it's just i dont act like it please?one more chance?

Nov 27, 2011
Credits
I never insulted the staff and if i did im really sorry and will do anything to make it up to them.

Say who you are if your a admin and I will personally say all the reason's why i am sorry.

To each and every admin. And im truly sorry for voicing my opinion it won't happen again.