What's new

UK Daily Deals: Amazing Sale on Nintendo Switch Games Right Now at Amazon

There's an awesome sale on Nintendo Switch games at Amazon right now in the early Black Friday sales. By no means will these be the cheapest prices we will see over the sale period, but it's still a great opportunity to bag some great games at a discount if you don't want to risk them going out of stock. My favourite deals from this are the preorders for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet down to £42.99, alongside Sonic Frontiers down from £54.99 to £50.99. There's also Nintendo Switch Sports for just £29.99, alongside Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 3 for £36.99. Check out the rest of the deals just below.

Other deals today include an amazing discount on Method Anti-Bac Cleaning sprays, with a dual pack down to just £2.66 (that's just £1.33 per bottle), down from the £6 list price. There are also some other personal favourites on sale right now, such as God of War Ragnarok for £59.95 at Currys, the Where's Spidey?: A Marvel Spider-Man search & find book for £3, and the DualSense PS5 Wireless Controller & FIFA 23 bundle for £79.99 at Amazon (was £114.99).

TL;DR - Our Favourite UK Deals Right Now

Early Black Friday: Switch Games on Sale Right Now

More Amazing Random Deals Right Now

God of War Ragnarok Preorders for £59.95 at Currys (was £69.99)

PS5 DualSense Controller & FIFA 23 Bundle for £79.99 (was £114.99)

This is a great Christmas gift, or simply an amazing gift idea in general. Hit two different needs for your loved one, a new controller, and the brand-new game they've been after, all at a discount! Don't miss out on this incredible deal, as I can definitely see it expiring or going out of stock over the Black Friday period

Call of Duty Modern Warfare II is Now Available for £58 (was £69.99)

Great Christmas Gift Idea: Harry Potter Illustrated Edition 1

You can currently pick up the Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: Illustrated Edition for just £15 at Amazon, that's 50% off the list price and an incredible deal. This would make the perfect Christmas gift for any big Harry Potter fans in your life. Trust me when I say that the illustrations included in the book are absolutely stunning, incredible, and mind-blowing - you won't be disappointed.

60% Off Audible for 4-Months: Pay Just £2.99/Month

Early Black Friday Deal: Up to 68% Off at NordVPN

NordVPN is also offering huge discounts on their subscription plans for Black Friday, and you can get a 2-year plan, plus 3-months extra for free, at just £67.23. That's 64% off the VPN, and a big discount from the original £188.73 list price. This new deal will last all the way through to November 30, covering the whole of Black Friday.

Robert Anderson is a deals expert and Commerce Editor for IGN. You can follow him @robertliam21 on Twitter.

Continue reading...