The great return..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits

[Willzino] - Ban Appeal

Greetings everyone. This is the long awaited return of Willzino, we all know you have been waiting..

i would like to rejoin this server. since it is clearly the best server for the game

Lt_Troll

Level 5
Nov 28, 2011
Credits

[Willzino] - Ban Appeal

Greetings everyone. This is the long awaited return of Willzino, we all know you have been waiting..

i would like to rejoin this server. since it is clearly the best server for the game

Just because of the Thin Lizzy song I vote for you :D.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Treat this like a normal appeal, everyone. This is for Staff to consider if he should be unbanned or not, not for you to give your opinion about him on. Now, I'm going to leave this to the Admins, but I will just point out that he's mentioned 'the game' in his post, and I found this under 'How to appeal a ban':

Including the words "the game" in your appeal will significantly increase your chance of an unban.
:p

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Gtfo.

This appeal is horseshit.

You were banned for glitching, lag abuse, fly hacks, x-ray mod, advertising, using other accounts to advertise, abusing staff, abusing players, abusing the server, abusing the Admins.

Unless Echo wants a new plaything, or you can provide a feasible explanation as to why I should unban you, you can get out.

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
This is a bad appeal. im asking for either echo or noodle to review this, not some incompetent troll who i have never heard of before.

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Thats all i wanted to know.

--- merged: Dec 8, 2011 at 7:59 PM ---

This is a bad appeal. im asking for either echo or noodle to review this, not some incompetent troll who i have never heard of before.
Was meant to write ban instead of bad.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Willzino, calling Tom an 'incompetent troll who i have never heard of before' , is definately not a way to get unbanned. In fact, while this is up to Echo and Noodle, doing such should result in an immediate decline of the appeal.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Willzino, calling Tom an 'incompetent troll who i have never heard of before' , is definately not a way to get unbanned. In fact, while this is up to Echo and Noodle, doing such should result in an immediate decline of the appeal.

Actually I could decline it immediately if I wanted, but I find it is usually polite to leave it to whoever banned him.

Cool story bro, good luck ever getting unbanned, ever

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Wow I have read the mix tonight. Apparently a big admin hunt at the moment. Well you have my vote also in this Tom.

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
The official admin has spoken, so stop replying. "Tom", your reply was not even needed since Echo has already spoken. could you lock this thread?

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
The official admin has spoken, so stop replying. "Tom", your reply was not even needed since Echo has already spoken. could you lock this thread?

I lol'd so hard that I nearly fell off my chair @ "Official Admin".

Locked, as much as I want the lulz to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.