What's new

That can be my next tweet

Cosine

Level 23
Jul 18, 2010
Credits
For those of you who use Twitter, this is hilarious.

<15:40:01>

"Cosine": I swear, I added in windowed mode and a wjhie whezing for the game titled The first day of town Saturday.

<15:40:10>

"Cosine": Reminds me of them back later at these things, plus the Blue Portals mapping contest, and despite the!

<15:40:16>

"Cosine": Is a month ago. Silly printers! I just found out I'm just died simultaneously.

<15:40:29>

"Cosine": Anyone know any potential lag. It features sawblades and stuff happens. :D Fact: I now have 123 kick it!

<15:40:40>

"Cosine": Level select menu. In at these things, plus the works with 32x32 tiles, when I can move the Cotton Alley.

<15:40:51>

"Cosine": Made a JIG contest 8 was a level 3. It's very sexy. Oh, and then I'll try and a few hours with your mouse?

<15:43:42>

"Cosine": Progress! Thanks to hi-jack my processor with your music! Cycles is updated!

<15:43:50>

"Cosine": Uploading 20mb of the Blue Portals was making what I hate this picture out, ignore that...

<15:43:58>

"Cosine": Does Scholastic Bowl count? I know any game has music, kinda. It doesn't actually mentions on LudumDare!

<15:44:06>

"Cosine": Is that it says I'm raging because I'm getting to change gravity. I didn't tweet Reminds me to!

<15:44:50>

"Cosine": Nitrome's Flipside's level 3. It's very sexy. Oh, and sector 5 of the game unlocking everything at once.

also Just found out that I went shopping on LSD. And you're drunk. Anyone know any tweets from the name of the. and

Developer notes for Cycles is rattling. I swear, I spent a grid fashion.

Cosine

Level 23
Jul 18, 2010
Credits
IMPORTANT MINECRAFT MESSAGE OF THE DAY: Mixing up wood and loading to someone complained to the works.

Just working that I get music in front of the last level because I don't understand how any potential?

Out. Uploading another block. The Jungle, Music, and then you've got your own puzzle in Minecraft forum!

Ehehehehhhh, ignore that... I know I challenge all 40 levels for The Jungle done. Expect a friend.

If I made the mAL forums. New version of something decent done. My game Exploit Gregory Weir, Chell.

In regards to the mirrors on YouTube and it would be on YouTube and I answered the word In response to?