What's new

Texture packs

westerhack

Level 12
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
Ok, This is a thread for texture packs/skins. Again, rules are no racist texture/offensive texture packs/skins (E.G. Hitler). I will start it off.
It isn't finished yet, but I like it. Also, for max effect, you might want to download the lang folder, and put it in like a normal mod, because it has a language file called Gems. It turns things like gold into sapphire, clocks into watches, and I'm giving away too much.... If anyone would like to edit the amour textures (in the armor file), I would appreciate it if you could re-upload it. I will give you credit.

I have so many files due to the limit of 97.7k per upload.

How to install my texture pack:
1)A) Are you going to use my lang file? If yes, keep reading. If no, download everything - the lang file, then go to #2
B) First, download all the files
C) Then, if you don't know/have an accessible minecraft.jar file, look it up on youtube. I don't feel like going into depth on how to do it.
D) (If you have an accessible minecraft.jar), open it up, and then open up the lang folder.
E) Copy and paste everything from the lang folder into the other folder. Don't delete the lang folder! If you do, only my language will show up. That isn't good.
2) Go to (on a mac) /Users/Westerhack (this is your name in the upper right corner)/Library/Application_Support/minecraft/texturepacks/
A) Then make a folder in there called WesterGems
B) In that folder, unarchive (make them folders, not .zips) all my folders
C) Put all the files from mob2 into mob, and all files from gui2 into gui
D) Delete mob2, and gui2
E) Take out terrain.png from the terrain folder.
F) Start up Minecraft and enjoy!
3) Any comments/bugs/questions/requests put here!

Attachments

• lang.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
  • armor.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
  • art.zip
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
  • item.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
  • mob.zip
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • mob2.zip
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
  • gui.zip
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
  • gui2.zip
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
  • terrain.zip
    82.6 KB · Views: 1
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Upload somewhere else and give link? I don't think that would be considered advertising, and that's much cheaper for Noodle, isn't it?

I personally use Box just because I get 50 gigs for free on it, but people also use Dropbox or Mediafire. Also pixpl0x.