What's new

Sutyjeba's appeal

sutyjeba

Level 0
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
Ok so i was running with my items for a new base when i fall in a hole then into a spawner so i dug under and got rid of the spawner but there was still 2 spiders so i went up and i attacked them both together hitting 1 then switching to the other and suddenly it comes up with the bann hammer has spoken? i dont understand did i do something wrong by killing the spawer? btw i got banned by dannie i think

sutyjeba

Level 0
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
dude i neevr got warned 1once and that was my dickhole friend i have a cheatclient for other server but i wen't legit on this one and u probs won't belive me so should i find a new server?

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
You was warned twice..

One in public, so there will be witnesses as well as once in a whisper.

After the whisper I got 4 hacking messages so I took it as a 'I don't give a shit' statement.

sutyjeba

Level 0
Aug 5, 2011
Credits
You was warned twice..

One in public, so there will be witnesses as well as once in a whisper.

After the whisper I got 4 hacking messages so I took it as a 'I don't give a shit' statement.

U would of sent them but i never really look in chat so i never saw them but can iplease be aloud on the server its a 1of a kind and ive been looking for 1 like this for ages? please im sorry and just wish to play again

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Unbanned but jailed for 3 days to hammer home the rules. I suggest you read them all here and follow the breakdown before you join our server again. Hope to see you in a couple of days.

- Dannie | Administrator.