What's new

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Lets You Prank Call Amanda Waller In Real-Life

We’re days away from another Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League preview at DC FanDome, but it looks like Rocksteady is starting up a good old-fashioned ARG ahead of time.

The official Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Twitter account shared the phone number (310) 564-7047. Don’t worry, IGN tested it out and you won’t be dialing some poor random person’s number like what happened during Squid Game.

Instead, you’ll receive an automated message from Amanda Waller yelling at Harley Quinn for making prank calls instead of focusing on the mission. Here’s a full transcript of the “call” below.

“I know this is you, Harley. I have given you weapons, resources, and full sign-off to execute the Justice League and you’re here spending my time on prank calls? Stop screwing around and take the targets down. Now!”

Oh, and definitely DON'T text this number (You will receive a text inviting you to opt-in for updates. Standard message & data rates may apply.)

— Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League (@suicidesquadRS) October 12, 2021

What’s more, if you text the number you’ll receive a text from Amanda Waller asking if you have A.R.G.U.S. clearance. If not, you’ll be sent a link where you can opt-in for updates from Rocksteady.

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is an upcoming action-adventure, open-world shooter starring the Suicide Squad. Unlike Rocksteady’s previous Batman: Arkham DC games, Suicide Squad features a four-player co-op where players can take over either Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, or King Shark.

The other three members of the Squad can be controlled either by other players, or AI if you want to experience the game solo.

A Rocksteady Suicide Squad game was rumored for years before officially being revealed at DC FanDome in 2020. DC FanDome is promising another look this weekend along with new trailers for upcoming movies like The Batman, Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and more.

Matt T.M. Kim is IGN's News Editor. You can reach him @lawoftd.

Continue reading...