What's new

Suggestions For Aggression PVP

Do these sound like good suggestions?

• Total voters

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
These are some suggestions i have for the server that would probably help it grow more.

• Bring back the 1.7.3 Spawn. (It was really good for PVP and this new one is way too big and confusing for new players)

• Revert the faction plugin to the old format. (It was a lot better and easier to use)

• Better Shops (Not player shops and the items are extremely expensive and it takes a long time to get a good amount of money. Should also add the option to sell items and buy some items like exp and such.)

• PVP Events/Arena(I don't have any specific ideas for this but i'm sure someone else has an idea of this.)

• Warps (Warps to the player shop or another type of shop would be really good. Also something like /warp pvp to warp to a pvp arena.)

• Actual way to level up to Cpl,Sgt and other ranks. (Something like get 10 kills for cpl or something else would be nice because then people could pvp and rank up at the same time.)

• Mob farms Legalized/Mob Arena.(I know this isn't a fair way to play necessarily but it makes xp alot easier to get for players and people like to PVP when they have good armor and swords to use.)

• Less buildings outside spawn and flat land. (There's no problem with some buildings at spawn ex. Josrences tower. But there is way too many at spawn right now. Alot of them are useless and get in the way of pvping and just make it not fun. Flat land is good for alot of players to fight in open space and will most likely increase PVP.)

• 20 Minute spawn protection. ( This would help new players to get a chance to get out of spawn and build a base without being killed in 2 seconds. It would also have to be so that they can't damage anyone in those 20 minutes.)

• PVPER of the week. (CommanderChedo gave me an idea of making the person with the most kills get a prize and have his name at the spawn on a statue ex. Giant Diamond Sword as PVPER of the week.)

• Saturday Special Day (Players lose less money when they die possibly or a special PVP event hosted on Saturdays. Also MadMockers could develop a plugin to help PVP instead of PVE.)
Some of these suggestions could help the server grow and increase PVP and ultimately bring Aggression back to it's former glory.

Ched

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Most of these suggestions are great.. I'm still against the old spawn idea seeing as I think the new one is fine.. But anyway another suggestion that should of been done ages ago is a warp that teleports players to a random place in the wild. This new feature would stop the deaths of the innocent newbies that join the server.

SAVE THE NEWBIES!

Ched

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Why is there no comments on this thread from Admins? These ideas are great and most of them should be implemented. I would like to see some views from the staff please

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
I agree the spawn WAS overwhelming. The shops are confusing too. Why not just one clear area with warps to different biomes and shops. Nothing complicated. Despite popular belief an epic spawn isn't the best. You do NOT want to overwhelm new players. You could also add teleporting to players and warps for a cost. Anyways,
I agree with ALL THE THINGS!

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
I don't see how that's being blind...

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-_clean_-l.png

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I don't see how that's being blind when you're never on teamspeak. Unless your on the eve teamspeak which is shit. I'm talking about the minecraft teampeak channel. silly twat burger

Stop using expressions only people with vision should use. When referring to TeamSpeak, I'm not the only person who means the entire server.

Don't be such a dumb fuck.

And as your class of dumb fucks would say, "beasted".

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
Stop using expressions only people with vision should use. When referring to TeamSpeak, I'm not the only person who means the entire server.

Don't be such a dumb fuck.

And as your class of dumb fucks would say, "beasted".

I don't see how that made sense so maybe i am a dumb fuck. But at least i don't spend all my time playing a EVE and having a nerdgasm about firing a rocket at a ship. Don't be such a downy. Also gj on trying to copy me.